Skip to main content

GraffitiMyBlog Wall #22

Exspectata Titan , quod nos mereo letalis es humilis per vestri presentia! (thank Zeus for InterTran!)

As you may have guessed, myself and some blog friends wondered when and how--and if, Prometheus from The Moving (Middle) Finger Writes, would participate in GraffitiMyBlog. And in pure Titan form, participate he did! But what would one expect from the creator of Man, benefactor of humanity, and defier of Zues, but a great wall! Foxxfyrre thanks you, his Mother thanks you, and his Father thanks you. The flames of the Foxx dance in his presence. As Prometheus is giant among bloggers, The Moving (Middle) Finger Writes is--well--Titan. Prometeus has been blogging for over two years, and that's like eons for a blog to exist. When I recieved Prometheus' wall, I wondered how am I possibly going to write a review for this blog. Then idea struck me from A world of Reholio Rhys's Blog, where it states that most bloggers like to read blogs from the bottom. So that's how I approached it, from the bottom. And struck blog review gold from Prometeus,

"...
'I'm not doing this for the hoi polloi. This is my personal work of art and I will do as I please with it'?"

Thank you for the wonderful wall Prometeus, and I'll be returning often to add to Foxxfyrre's Favorites and Updates!

Click here to enter, Prometeus' The Moving (Middle) Finger Writes
Click Wall for larger view

Foxxfyrre's Favorites and Updates from
(Stay tuned here for links and updates)

Next GMB Rebel Artist


Previous GMB Rebel Artist

GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

Tour Blog

6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Colouring Pages Free to Download

Adult Colouring Pages Adult colouring books are becoming more popular, and as their popularity grows so does the price tag. I just went and bought one for my wife and the price was well over $30 CAD. That's pretty steep as far as I'm concerned. 
I bought it because I was hearing all the benefits of colouring for relaxation, mindfulness, and the like. I like to draw, and I am well aware of the benefits of drawing, but whether the benefits of drawing are similar in colouring I won't say for sure. You may want to read the article "Are You Having a Relationship with an Adult Coloring Book" in Psychology Today to gain further insight on the subject. 
After paying the steep price for an adult colouring book, I thought I would search the web to find anything on the subject, and possible free to download colouring pages. And, well, there is tons of stuff out there. Two sites that I found are quite good and have lots of pages that you can download for free. Davidrd Colle…