Tuesday, September 26, 2006

GraffitiMyBlog Wall #10

This wall is from Robin whose blog is entitled R's Musings, where she temps the reader to "Take what's useful, and leave the rest." I'm pretty sure that you'd want to take it all. When Robin sent me her Graffiti, she admitted that she never used a paint program before, and hoped that she had done it right. Well, it looks very good to me, and if you do read todays posting "It's not me...I swear," one might think that she has caught the graffiti bug. Not sure if her denial of the incident is all that convincing (just joking Robin...Really!). When I first started blogging, I stumbled on many blogs just to see what's out there, and found many that are just rambles, many that are too 'adult' in nature (if you get my meaning), many that are just personal picture posts of their vacations, babies etc. etc. As I started the Graffiti-My-Blog idea for linking, (and maybe stir some interest in drawing), I really wanted to go to all the sites and comment on the blogs that have submitted a wall. Rather quickly, I became astounded and pleased with the quality of the blogs in either their writing style and quality, the focus of the blog, the humor, and in comment posts, the courtesy of the bloggers that comment. Robin's blog is a perfect example of all of the above. Just check out her review of Ghandi, or her posting on puberty and you'll see exactly what I mean. Even her rants are well written! And all of this is nicely organized by category in her sidebar for an easy blogging treat. So check out Robins Blog, R's Musings and let her know you've seen her graffiti wall on Foxxfyrre's Graffiti-My-Blog (and maybe her daughters school, lol).

Enter R's Musings

Next GMB Rebel Artist


Previous Rebel Artist



GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

Tour Foxxfyrre's Art Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Frank, for the wonderful post! Who would think that I'd do the graffiti-wall yesterday, and then find out about the incident at my daughters' school this morning! But that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! lol

BTW, I've really enjoyed looking through your art. It feels great to be creative, doesn't it? Doesn't matter what age we are. I just got back into writing in my 30s, when I finally went back to college and fell back in love with English and Creative Writing! Got my Associate's Degree in 2004, at the age of 39! I'll finish school someday, I suppose! Until then, I'll just keep learning, and growing! As for drawing, I've had a book on my bookshelf for awhile about sketching trees in pencil. Think I'll try it again! Thanks for the inspiration, and again, for your kind words! --Robin

Terra Shield said...

Hi... i found your blog via Reeholio. Although I'm not an artist, I was intrigued to try something on your wall and decided to post it on my blog.

Grafitti rocks!