Tuesday, September 26, 2006

GraffitiMyBlog Wall #9

This wall is from Lizza whose blog is entitled, I am Woman see me Blog. Lizza lives in the Philipines. Lizza writes about everything that her "not-so-sane mind comes up with". She classifies her occupation as a "blog lurker/stalker" and this is evident in her postings entitled Blogworld Saturday, where Lizza writes about the links she has enjoyed over the past week. I've done a bit of "bl-urking" lately, and I have to admit that I have been to many blogs where Lizza has posted comments where she has enjoyed the article. Lizza is well read, and very articulate (check out her book meme answers). She also has a great sense of humor. Her article on the F-word is just pure joy, and she doesn't use "*&%#" to buffer our sensiblilities (I'd like to borrow the neon sign for my office). So, please check out Lizza's I am Woman, See me Blog, and let her know you've seen her Graffiti Wall at Foxxfyrre's Graffiti-My-Blog.


Previous Rebel Artist

Next Rebel Artist




GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

Tour Foxxfyrre's Art Blog

2 comments:

Lizza said...

Thank you for your kind words, Frank! And thanks for the graffiti wall idea. It's way cool. :-)

Frank Sirianni said...

No thank you, your wall and blog are both a pleasure. I'm having way to much fun with this project, and I'm glad you had fun with it.