Thursday, October 05, 2006

GraffitiMyBlog Wall #16

Well, Wow! This wonderful wall is from SilverSabre, whose blog is entitled "A Sketch by Any Other Name". His blog is a vessel for his art, sharing insites and veiws of our world, and communing with friends, and fellow bloggers. He challenges us with quizzes, and shares himself and his likes and dislikes with meme challenges. SilverSabre is insightful, genuine, and sometimes classes himself as a "lazy blogger". Hey now, cut and paste isn't lazy, just efficient ;). Silversabre dedicates this wall to his Blogger friend, Anusha, whom I believe is the true identity of Super Hero Terra Shields (our Previous GMB Rebel Artist). And again, wow! This is truly a very wonderful wall. Thank's SilverSaber for sharing! There's a couple of buildings in town that this would look very good on, really!

Click on wall for larger view!


Next GMB Rebel Artist

Previous GMB Rebel Artist


GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

Tour Foxxfyrre's Art Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Foxx :)

Thanks a million for putting up my wall, Im really honoured to be on your site :)

Umm the link doesnt work tho...

Anywho, this is a great blog, i'll be droppin by often.

Cheers
SS

Anonymous said...

silversabre, what a fantastic wall. I have to check out your blog to see if you are a visual artist. I don't know how a person of normal abilities could do anything that swell.

Frank, this continues to be one of the most exciting spaces in cyberspace. The lesson is a good idea means everything and makes all the difference!

Frank Sirianni said...

Thanks Silversabre,
Your wall is just wonderful, I'm glad you participated. I fixed the links, I get so excited when I post these that cut and paste, becomes crop and lose, and I don't even realize I've done it.

Thanks for stopping by Gem. You make this site a real work of joy! And I agree, SS really did a wonderful wall
Frank