Friday, September 29, 2006

GraffitiMyBlog Wall #13

This fun wall is from Martini's Blog, Shaken, Not Stirred. And finally, I can talk about my personal favorite subject booze! Not just any booze, Martinis hic (excuse me). Whether it's sweet, dry, extra dry, gin or vodka, garnished with olive or onion or twist (I like a sour pickle), they are my favorites to make, and to imbibe hic ('scuzzy me again). But the classic-tinis are the best. Getting tired of some newbie bartenders throwing anything in a coctail shaker, straining it, and calling it a (blank)-tini. Just had one recently the bartender called a Fuggy Bugger-tini, which consisted of Southern Comfort, Lime juice and Grenedine. He built it, shook it, Tom Cruise flaired it, and strained it into a Martini glass. I told him the real name of the classic cocktail, and politely told him to read a Bartender's Guide or else go get a day job. But wait, I'm ranting. This is not what Martini's blog is about, but rather it is a mix (excuse the pun) of everything from tv and movie reviews, clubbing with friends, and just plain fun! Thanks for the drink Martini. Cheers. Klink!! Hic ('scuzzies again).


Previous GMB Rebel Atist

Next GMB Rebel Artist


GraffitiMyBlog
Become A GMB Rebel Artist

Tour Foxxfyrre's Art Blog

No comments: