Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Adult Colouring Pages Free to Download

Adult Colouring Pages

Adult colouring books are becoming more popular, and as their popularity grows so does the price tag. I just went and bought one for my wife and the price was well over $30 CAD. That's pretty steep as far as I'm concerned. 

I bought it because I was hearing all the benefits of colouring for relaxation, mindfulness, and the like. I like to draw, and I am well aware of the benefits of drawing, but whether the benefits of drawing are similar in colouring I won't say for sure. You may want to read the article "Are You Having a Relationship with an Adult Coloring Book" in Psychology Today to gain further insight on the subject. 

After paying the steep price for an adult colouring book, I thought I would search the web to find anything on the subject, and possible free to download colouring pages. And, well, there is tons of stuff out there. Two sites that I found are quite good and have lots of pages that you can download for free. Davidrd Collection, and TheGraphicsFairy are the sites that I got these free pages below. 

Just click on the image and download











No comments: