Monday, September 18, 2006

My Graffiti attemp at a wall

I just figured that if I want to get people to participate, I should really do so myself.


I've also created a small graffic of this to add to your blogs to link back to Graffiti-My-Blog:



The code for the graffic is

<---a href="http://foxxfyrre9.blogspot.com/2006/09/graffitimyblog.html"><---img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1601/2916/320/FoxxGrafitiicon.jpg" alt="GraffitiMyBlog" border="0"/>

Just copy and paste the above code, but remember to remove the two set of dashes "---" from the above code for the graffic to load properly.

Thanks for Playing
Frank

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your wall is terrific. Great idea to provide a link and an icon. I added the coding to my site. I've been telling lots of people to try this. I hope they do. It was a really fulfilling thing and something very special! I felt a measure of artistic success merely in the doing of it.

Frank Sirianni said...

Thanks Gem,
With the support and feedback you've given me, not only will Graffiti-My-Wall succeed, but the original focus of my blog may just inspire someone yet.
Thanks again
This has been quite fun thus far!!
Frank

Frank Sirianni said...

Oh, can I quote your above comment.
Never know, I just might need a testimonial section yet!! lol