Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Early fantasy art, and a figure Drawing

An early fantasy drawing I drew a few years ago

Raven Clan Priestess
Pencil on Paper
11x14

Note: I did not complete the face on this drawing. I drew a larger version of her face in a different drawing. The features for her face would have been so small for this drawing, I thought I would ruin it altogether.










Raven Clan Temple
Pencil On paper
11x14

The temple houses the priestess imprissioned in the alter (above drawing)

Ready Set
11x14
Pencil on paper

Drawn from a photo and is a few years old now. Photographer of original photo, unknown Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Stunning work. I'll be back to see more of your drawings. Right now, I'm going to try and make a wall.
My friend, Gale, had such fun making hers and now I'm jealous. (grin)

Frank Sirianni said...

Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to see and post your wall. Have fun
frank