Skip to main content

Some early favorites

Reflections of Guilt
11x14 Pencil on Paper
I was experimenting here to see if I could draw two images as identical as possible. It gave me the idea of drawing a reflection of an image. I liked the way this one turned out so much that I still use it as my computer wallpaper.







Risen Right
11x14 Pencil on Paper
Drawn as a gift for a friend
















Together We Can
11x14 Pencil on Paper
Drawn as a gift for a friend
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adult Colouring Pages Free to Download

Adult Colouring Pages Adult colouring books are becoming more popular, and as their popularity grows so does the price tag. I just went and bought one for my wife and the price was well over $30 CAD. That's pretty steep as far as I'm concerned. 
I bought it because I was hearing all the benefits of colouring for relaxation, mindfulness, and the like. I like to draw, and I am well aware of the benefits of drawing, but whether the benefits of drawing are similar in colouring I won't say for sure. You may want to read the article "Are You Having a Relationship with an Adult Coloring Book" in Psychology Today to gain further insight on the subject. 
After paying the steep price for an adult colouring book, I thought I would search the web to find anything on the subject, and possible free to download colouring pages. And, well, there is tons of stuff out there. Two sites that I found are quite good and have lots of pages that you can download for free. Davidrd Colle…