Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Revenge for an Ex-spouse

A couple of years back, a co-worker approached me with two pictures cut out from magazines. One was from Cosmopolitan magazine, but I don't know what magazine the other picture was from, for it didn't have info anywhere on the page. She had seen some of my figure drawings and really wanted me to draw these for her. I asked why, and she told my she was recently divorced, and her ex was being a little bit of a dead beat, and she was having trouble with him. She wanted me to draw these, because she was going to frame them and hang them up in her living room. She was going to tell her ex that she had these drawings made of her new boyfriend. She wanted to rattle his cage a little. I guess you could say these were my first commissioned drawings. I didn't want payment or anything, but she did buy me a bottle of Grande Marnier for my troubles..Cheers

Boxer


11x14
Pencil on paper
drawn from a Cosmo article

Getting Ready


11x14
Pencil on paper
Drawn from an underwear add magazine unknown


Thanks for stopping in
Frank Sirianni aka Foxxfyrre
TTFN
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Reeholio said...

Hi Frank,

Great blog! I like your art.

Good news, of the 3 I had to choose for the Canada spot at A World of Bloggers, I liked your blog the best. I have given you the spot.

Regards,

Reeholio