Monday, July 10, 2006

Celebtrity Liberties

These two drawings are from photos that I found of celebrities, which I've taken MORE than a few liberties with for they were not nude photos.


Before Temptation



11X14 Pencil on Paper
Victoria Pratt in a photo spread from a fitness magazine

Contemplation


11x14 Pencil on Paper
Sara Michelle Geller from a photo I found on the net

Update June 9, 2014

I started this blog way back in 2006. I started it to post some of my artwork and hopefully get some feedback and maybe a critique or two with the idea that this would help improve my drawing. My journey with art has been fun, and because of this blog, I've made many friends in the blogoshpere. 

I recently decided that I would go through this blog (I've left it in limbo this past couple of years) and revitalize it as much as possible, because my journey in learning to draw as an adult has been very fulfilling. I'm hoping that my journey in learning to draw could inspire someone else to try drawing. I started to draw at 37 years of age and with the help of an artist friend who initially got me started, and many resources that I found on the internet and bookstores to learn and 'draw from'. 

You may want to check out my Art Resources Page for I have links to various resources and links to texts that I used to learn drawing. For this post I recommend Burne Hogarth's book, "Dynamic
Figure Drawing" for I was working through that book when I found the above photos and decided to draw the subjects (with said liberties). You can get a copy from Amazon on my Art Resources page or on the image link below.
Thanks for stopping in.
Frank Sirianni aka Foxxfyrre
TTFN
Posted by Picasa

No comments: